Do you have what it takes to join the Keenan team? We are a quickly growing company with ambitious goals for developing the business across the UK. If you think you’re a fit for the team check out our available positions.
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
Our Operations Assistant must be organised, friendly and customer focused. The successful candidate will come from an administrative background, with the ability to multi-task and juggle a busy workload.
He/she must be professional and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, and on their own, enjoy the challenges of supporting a rapidly growing, fast paced company.
- Assist the Collections Team with general daily tasks
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and copying to the Collections Team, Management and company Directors
- Handle customer queries on a daily basis, including answering telephone calls and emails
- Stock control – ordering office supplies, PPE, compostable liners and other consumables
- Liaising with drivers on a daily basis and assist them wherever possible
- Answer all incoming phone enquiries
- Preparing reports for customers and Directors
- Assist other department managers as required
- Attend regular departmental meetings
- Any other reasonable tasks requested
- Resolving invoice/billing queries
- Participate in the on-call rota – once the Team Leader feels you are ready
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Essential Qualities (requirements)
- Have strong administrative skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be flexible
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Must be able to think outside the box and work proactively
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office
Desirable Qualities (ideal but not required)
- Come from a logistical background
Location : Aberdeen
Contract : Full time – Permanent
Salary : Competitive package
Position Summary :
Are you highly motivated HR Manager looking to make an impact?
Hunter Adams as part of our sourcing service are supporting Keenan Recycling Ltd with sourcing an experienced HR Manager to join this rapidly growing waste and recycling company.
Following a period of growth Keenan Recycling are seeking to appoint a HR Manager to support the company in a true generalist HR capacity. As HR Manager you will provide guidance on all HR policies to employees across the company and develop in the role to take ownership and make an impact on this family business.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Providing confidential HR support to the Management team and all employees
• Managing the full employee lifecycle end to end
• Liaising between Management and employees to resolve work related problems
• Analysing training needs to design employee development programmes where needed
• Ensuring company policies are compliant and advising changes where necessary
• Leading recruitment campaigns for all job vacancies within the company
To be considered for this role you will be ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will naturally be a great communicator who enjoys working as part of team. You will have strong HR legislation knowledge. Experience of working within a start-up business would be an advantage. Some UK travel will be required.