Food Waste Recycling
Award winning food waste recycling company
Keenan Recycling provides reliable and regular collections across the UK.
Why should businesses recycle food waste?
- It’s the law in Scotland if you are a food producing business with more than 5kg of food waste produced per week. Don’t risk not complying and a £10,000 fine!
- The good news is an effective recycling scheme will help you save money as you become more aware of where and how you are wasting food.
- Having it as a separate waste stream will also prevent contamination of other waste helping with recycling of all your other materials
- There are numerous environmental reasons too such as preventing waste to landfill and cutting back on harmful greenhouse gas emissions
We provide a food waste recycling service for businesses and other organisations throughout the UK
If you’re a food business or produce food on your premises, we can help.
How can we help you?
- When you sign up as a customer we’ll do a complete waste audit on your business requirements. This includes:
- Providing you with a bin ranging from a kitchen caddy to a 240 litre wheelie bin as part of the service
- A collection schedule to suit your needs
- A customer login to access details you need including Waste Transfer Notes and bin weights
What happens to your food waste?
We’ll provide you with a bin ranging from a kitchen caddy to a 240 litre wheelie bin as part of the service